How it works
- You submit the completed request form.
- A local appraiser will contact you by telephone within 2 business days to make an appointment.
- If the appraisal concerns your own house, the local appraiser will contact you within 2 business days of your request. If it concerns a house you are considering purchasing, the local appraiser will contact the seller directly to set up an appointment. The appraiser will also contact you by telephone. This way, the appraisal can take place as soon as possible.
- Next, the appraiser will appraise the house on the agreed date and time.
- No later than five business days after the appraisal, you will be sent the appraisal report.
- You won't pay a penny more than our fixed fee for the appraisal report. The municipal legal fees are included in the price. Payment is due two weeks after receipt of the invoice. If your payment has not been received as specified by our terms of payment, you will be charged €15 administrative costs.
We guarantee the following:
- All our appraisers are members of a professional organization (LMV, NVM, VBO or RVT) and are listed in the register of appraisers: NRVT.
- The appraisal report will always meet the requirements of the latest housing finance appraisal report model, as determined by the liaison committee for mortgage credit institutions CHF (Contactorgaan Hypothecair Financiers).
- The professional who is appraising the property always knows the area extensively and never appraises outside a 20 km radius (12.5 miles) of their place of business.
- We guarantee that the appraisal will meet the requirements as set by any mortgage lender in the Netherlands. In the event that the appraisal report is not accepted for some reason, you will of course be entitled to a free reappraisal.